1. Name and contact details of the controller
KANZLEI DR. HABEL & COLL. Rechtsanwälte
Walkmühlstraße 1 a
Telephone: +49 (0)361 600830
Fax: +49 (0)361 6008391
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our www.advohabel.de website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In the course of this procedure, the following information is collected, without any action of your own, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The indicated data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring the establishment of a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions concerning your person.
b) When inviting you to our seminars
If you have expressly consented under Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. a of the GDPR, we use your email address to regularly send you invitations to our seminars. The provision of an email address is sufficient in order to receive an invitation.
It is possible to cancel the invitations at any time, for instance, by using the link provided at the end of each invitation. Alternatively, you can also email your cancellation request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org.